Pages

Thursday 2 May 2013

Graduation day at medical college

Gargi Sharma, an MBBS student of Rajarajeshwari Medical College bagged the gold medal at third graduation day conducted by the Institution here on Friday. “I am very happy for the gold medal and for the best outgoing student award. My father has been my inspiration throughout my studies and encouraged me to give my best thus excelling in my career. I will pursue my masters in medicine from USA,”she said.
Former President Dr A P J Abdul Kalam who presented the graduation address also inaugurated the newly constructed  radiology block at Rajarajeshwari Medical College. The former President also interacted with the patients from the medical college.
Kalam Meets Students
Bangalore: Former president of India Dr A P J Abdul Kalam visited the Sambhram Group of Institutions campus and interacted with the students in the city on Friday.
Kalam, in his address to the students, said, “To be research oriented, thus innovate to serve the nation.” He said that they should study scientifically with a curious mind and contribute for the growth of the nation.
When asked about the ‘PURA’ concept, he said nothing has gone wrong, but invited young professionals to join him for the development of rural areas.
Students were inspired to listen to him and an oath along with him for the growth of rural India.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Sample text

Sample Text